RadioMaster 2.4GHz 4IN1 Transmitter Module
- Mô tả
- Size Guide
- Thông tin bổ sung
- Đánh giá (0)
The RadioMaster 4IN1 external nano module, which is a multi-protocol module that integrates CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF chips. This is external nano module can also be used on JR modules, with the included JR adapter.
RM 4IN1 is compatible with more than 70 RF protocols, including DSMX, Flysky, SFHSS, HiTec, HoTT, OMP, Radiolink, Frsky and many more. The module features a +20dBm RF gain, a 2.4GHz frequency band, and an operational voltage of 4.5-8.4V.
Designed for OpenTX and EdgeTX systems, the RM 4IN1 module allows the radio to connect with most mainstream protocols on the market. Though when this module is used in conjunction with a suitable EdgeTX or OpenTX compatible radios such as the TX16s, TX12 or Zorro, the RM 4in1 module can be used as a wireless trainer link to a student radio such as another TX16s, TX12, Zorro or any other radio capable of transmitting DSMX, Frsky or Flysky protocols.
- Up to 20dBm power output
- Compatible with more than 70 RF Protocols
- Wireless trainer function
- JR adapter is included as standard. Support Zorro, Boxer, TX16S MKII, TX12 MKII and more.
- Operational frequency: 2.4G ISM band (2400mHz – 2483mHz)
- RF Chipsets: CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936
- Dimension: 73x42x22mm (without antenna)
- Weight: 30g (without antenna)
- Operational voltage: 4.5-8.4V
- Operational current:≈100mA
- Item: RM 4IN1 Module
- RF Gain: +20dBm
- 1x RM 4IN1 Module
- 1x JR Adapter
- 1x Stick Antenna
Thông tin bổ sung
|Trọng lượng||100 kg|
Chỉ những khách hàng đã đăng nhập và mua sản phẩm này mới có thể đưa ra đánh giá.